From beginning to end., the steel chain must be strong and reliable. Elite Sales is the best option for companies looking for high quality, strong and durable chains. With various chain grade options, we are a leading chain importer supplying test chain to countless industries. We work with you to understand your needs and determine the most effective chain to get the job done. Read on to learn more about our selection of stainless steel chains, their benefits and applications, and why Elite Sales is the best choice for you.
Chains without Weak Links
Chain has stood the test of time, having been around for centuries. From rope chain to windlass chain, the chain has been modified for endless uses. At Elite Sales, we know the strengths of each type of chain we manufacture.
What link chain options do we have?
- Alloy Steel Chain: As a Grade 80 option, the alloy chain is strong and ideal for lifting high objects; It comes with a black lacquer finish.
- G-4 Windlass Chain: This option is available in stainless steel and hot dip galvanized as a Grade 43 high test chain and is available in multiple sizes and capacities.
- Grade 30 Proof Coil Chain: A popular choice for general use, although not recommended for lifting high objects.
- High Strength Grade 43: Commonly used for tying carrying ties due to its impressive strength; not recommended for head lifting, but very suitable as a marine chain or agricultural chain.
- Grade 43 Hight Test Boomerbinding Chains
- Transport 70: Like Grade 43, this exceptionally strong option is a good option for tie downs and for use as a load chain, but is not recommended for lifting aerial loads.
- Grade 70 Transpport Chain
- Grade 80 Alloy Chain : One of the heavier options, this type of chain is popular for applications such as towing or heavy lifting; It is also useful as a heavy duty rigging chain or mining chain.
- Stainless Steel Chain: Available in various sizes such as Grade 43, the stainless steel chain is excellent at resisting corrosion. Type 304 and 316 available.
- Cadena Grado 100: One of the strongest options available, this rating is 25 percent stronger than Grade 80, and is very effective as a chain hoist and aerial lift.
Elite Sales works with business partners in countless industries and can help you choose the best option for your application.
Choose Elite Sales for Industrial Chain Wholesaler
When it comes to industrial chains of all kinds, Elite Sales is your number 1 choice. Our wholesale chain selection is suitable for virtually any industry. We focus heavily on the quality of our products, and our customers know they can trust us to supply high-performance chains capable of withstanding heavy use.
Elite Sales has years of experience working with companies in a wide range of industries. This gives us the experience to provide a reliable guide at all times. Contact an Elite Sales representative today to learn more about our products and to find out how Elite Sales can help you meet your business needs.