Industrial chains are a crucial piece of hardware that needs to be incredibly strong and durable. Whether you require chains for overhead lifting applications, load securement, or other heavy-duty tasks, you need to trust that you are using reliable chains that won’t break.
At Elite Sales, we offer a wide variety of top-rated, high-quality industrial chains in various chain grade options and link designs. We work with each of our clients to understand their needs and determine the most effective chain to get the job done.
Reliable Industrial Chain Supplier
Finding a reliable, trustworthy industrial chain supplier is essential to ensure projects get completed in a timely manner. Elite Sales stands out from other suppliers thanks to our expert team members who can answer any questions and point you in the right direction.
We carry a vast selection of whole sales high-performance industrial chains that are built for heavy-duty work. No matter what size, what type, or how much you need, you can rely on Elite Sales to provide you with the best of the best.
At Elite Sales, our team is well versed in the manufacturing process and will offer you expert advice for the task at hand.
Industrial Chains without Weak Links
We carry a selection of industrial chain options including alloy chains, proof coil chains, and stainless steel chains to meet every client’s specific requirements:
- Alloy Steel Chain: Alloy chains are extremely strong and ideal for lifting high objects; Available in a black lacquer finish and Grade 80 strength. Manufactured to NACM specifications.
- G-4 Windlass Chain: This Grade 43 high test chain is ideal for marine equipment. The G-4 Windlass chain comes in both stainless steel and hot dipped galvanized finishing and is available in multiple sizes and capacities.
- Grade 30 Proof Coil Chain: A popular choice for general use, including tie downs, towing, logging, and barriers. Designed in a long link style and available in self-colored, zinc plated, and hot galvanized.
- High Strength Grade 43: This extremely durable Grade 43 industrial chain is ideal for load binding, towing, hauling, and construction. Its long-lasting strength makes it a great choice as a marine or agricultural chain.
- Grade 43 Hight Test Boomer/Binding Chains: If you require heavy-duty, extremely strong chains for logging, binding, or towing, consider this Grade 43 chain. High test boomer (also called binding) chains attach to two Clevis grab hooks for secure attachment.
- Stainless Steel Chain: This Grade 43 chain is made from stainless steel and is naturally corrosion resistant and extremely strong. Available in both type 304 and 316.
- Transport 70: The next grade up from Grade 43, Transport Grade 70 chains are rated for heavier loads, tie downs, and load chain. Available in a yellow zinc chromate finish.
- Grade 80 Alloy Chain : This heavy-duty alloy chain meets NACM specifications for overhead lifting, as well as towing or heavy lifting. Comes in a black lacquer finish.
- Grade 100: One of the strongest options available, this extremely durable chain is effective as a chain hoist and aerial lift.
Choose Elite Sales as Your Industrial Chains Supplier
As a leading industrial chain supplier, we know the importance of providing our customers with a variety of sizes and strength ratings. Our wholesale industrial chain selection is suitable for numerous industries and applications – and we offer only the most highly-rated products which are durable enough to withstand heavy use.
Elite Sales is the premier industrial chain supplier in Florida, Texas, and Indiana – with distribution locations in Tampa, Houston, and outer Chicago areas. You can reach out to our team of experts to place an order for delivery or local pick up at your convenience.