From end to end, steel chain must be strong and reliable. Elite Sales is the top choice for companies looking for high-quality, strong and durable chains. With several options of chain grades, we are a leading chain importer, supplying high-test chain to countless industries. We work with you to learn your needs and determine the most effective chain to get the job done. Read on to learn more about our selection of stainless steel chains, their benefits and applications, and why Elite Sales is the top choice for you.
Chains With No Weak Links
Chain has withstood the test of time, having been around for centuries. From rope chain to windlass chain, chain has been modified for endless uses. At Elite Sales, we know the strengths of each type of chain we manufacture.
What options of link chain do we carry?
- Alloy Steel Chain: As a Grade 80 option, alloy chain is strong and ideal for overhead lifting; it comes with a black lacquer finish.
- G-4 Windlass Chain: This option is available as hot dipped galvanized and stainless steel as a Grade 43 High Test chain and is available in multiple sizes and capacities.
- Grade 30 Proof Coil Chain: A popular option for general use, although not recommended for overhead lifting.
- Grade 43 High Test Chain: Commonly used for tying down transportation ties because of its impressive strength; not recommended for overhead lifting, but is well suited as a marine chain or agricultural chain.
- Transport 70: Like Grade 43, this exceptionally strong option is a good choice for tie-downs and for use as a cargo chain, but is not recommended for overhead lifting.
- Grade 80 Alloy Chain: One of the heavier-duty options, this type of chain is popular for such applications as towing or heavy overhead lifting; it is also useful as a heavy-duty rigging chain or mining chain.
- Stainless Steel Chain: Available in multiple sizes as Grade 43, stainless steel chain is excellent for resisting corrosion. Type 304 and 316 available.
- Grade 100 Chain: One of the strongest options available, this grade is 25 percent stronger than Grade 80, and is very effective as a towing and overhead lifting chain.
Elite Sales works with business partners in countless industries and can help you make the selection best suited to your application.
Choose Elite Sales for Wholesale Industrial Chains
When it comes to industrial chains of all types, Elite Sales is your No. 1 option. Our selection of wholesale chain is suited for virtually any industry. We put a strong focus on the quality of our products, and our customers know that they can trust us to supply high-performance chains able to withstand heavy-duty use.
Elite Sales has years of experience working with companies across a wide range of industries. This gives us the expertise to provide reliable guidance every time. Contact an Elite Sales representative today to learn more about our products and to find out how Elite Sales can help you meet your business needs.